Approximately 7,197 ha (17,784 ac)
1,295 ha - Cultivation Consent
770 ha - already developed
Balance has been raked and is ready for further developm
LOCATION: "Burdekin" is located approximately 182 km west of Moree via the Gwydir Highway, 38 km North-West of Collarenebri via the Angledool Road.
TITLE: Western Lands Lease
RAINFALL: Approximately 450mm (18 inches) per annum
COUNTRY: Soils range from black self mulching to red soil types and some sandy soils on the ridges. Property is divided into approximately 12 paddocks with a central lane way system designed for ease of stock management. Country ranges from level open plains country to areas of light to medium timber. Trees include myall, coolabah, wilga, bimble box, belah, sandalwood, leopard wood, boonery, whitewood and buddah. This is well balanced country growing Mitchell, blue, buffel and neverfail grasses with both winter and summer herbages and clovers.
WATER: 12 ground tanks feed 4 x 16' longline troughs all built on pads. 3 round cattle troughs, fed by 3 x 5000 gallon tanks. Another 46 troughs, 20 tanks and 14 risers via the capped and piped Moongulla Bore scheme.
FENCING: Steel and wooden fencing, generally in very good order with a lane way through the centre of both leases for ease of stock management with ring lock and six plain wire.
* 4 bedroom homestead set amongst well established garden and shade trees, including evaporative and split system air-conditioning
* Weatherboard shearers' cottage, fully air conditioned and is set up for 11 men
* 5 stand electric wool shed, with 250 bale woolroom and adjoining undercover steel shed for housing over 2,000 sheep
* Another set of sheep drafting yards with undercover race loading ramp
* Steel cattle yards with a crush
* 3 bay garage/workshop with some storage and concrete floors, toilet and washing basin
|Land Size||N/A approx.|
|Units in Complex|
Agent Kelly's Property Sales
Phone 02 6828 1045
Email Kelly's Property Sales