Aberfoyle Aggregation, Brewarrina/Goodooga

Aberfoyle Aggregation, BREWARRINA

Sold

Aberfoyle Aggregation, Brewarrina/Goodooga
Click on any of the images below for a slide show or click on Image Gallery for more photos.

Aberfoyle Aggregation, Brewarrina/Goodooga

Sold

AREA
Aberfoyle - 6,744ha
Julievale - 5,213ha
Pt Leander - 3,314
TOTAL - 15,271 ha

LOCATION
The property is located approximately 110km north of Brewarrina, 34km south of Goodooga, 420km from Dubbo, 174km from Walgett and 108km from Lightning Ridge.

COUNTRY
The Aberfoyle Aggregation comprises an amalgamate of 3 properties. The properties receive beneficial flooding to the black country and are dissected by the Birrie River, Yamba and Little Yamba Creeks.

The soil types are a mix of 60% level black soils typical coolibah, myall and lignum. The remaining 40% is more of a red chocolate with whitewood, sandalwood and gidgee.

The country features mitchell, coolah, neverfail, blue grass and flinders grass. Large areas of winter herbage and bluebush also exists plus numerous soft burrs, goathead, salines, jelly burr and salt bush.


FENCING
The fencing is a mixture of types but is mainly steel post, plain wires and barb with steel droppers. The majority of the fencing is approximately 90% in good order now following fencing program by the owners. Balance stock proof but will need continual work.

WATER
Water is above average with most paddocks having access to piped bore water, dam water (mostly all fenced) and access to the Birrie River.

The property has the Leander and Aberfoyle bores located on the property that operate under their own pressure, but have electric booster pumps if required.

The properties are also attached to the Oxley ParK and Old Gnomery capped and bore systems.

There are approximately 44 tanks and troughs scattered through the aggregation.

Well watered.

STOCKING CAPACITY
Currently running on the property are:

- 1,000 young ewes
- 5,100 ewes
- 236 stud rams

In better seasonal conditions the owners estimate the property to run 12,000 to 13,000 sheep and 300 cows plus cropping sown to cash crops.

Alternatively the owners estimate the property would run 1,250 to 1,500 cows and cropping.

IMPROVEMENTS ABERFOYLE
- Homestead, C1960, weatherboard dwelling, 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, enclosed verandah, office, dining area, living room, 10Kva solar, sound condition
-Sheds (2 small sheds, car shed and open shed)
- Quarters, 6 bedrooms, 12 beds, kitchen, mess room, bathroom
- 5 stand shed, 600 woolly sheep capacity, raised shed, lLarge set of steel yards attached, undercover draft and race, 5,500 head capacity
- Cattle yards, all timber construction and steel holding yard, good order, race, crush and draft, 4 yards+ cooler yards
- Silos, 3 x 74 tonne MPH silos, 1 x 600 tonne twister silo
- Crutching shed, 2 stand, not equipped, steel yards
- Airstrip, 800m earth airstrip
- Shed, converted shearing shed, now hayshed, steel and iron

IMPROVEMENTS JULIEVALE
- Homestead, 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, fully renovated, (6 years ago), C1960, kitchen, lounge, open verandah, office, formal dining and lounge, good order
- Machinery shed, machinery shed/workshop/tool shed, lockup tool room, concrete floor, cool room, 15m x 15m approximately, statewide shed
- Machinery shed, 2 x 18m x 24m state wide machinery sheds, earth floor
- Hangar, statewaide hangar, earth floor, 15m x 15m approximately

IMPROVEMENTS PT LEANDER
- Dwelling, C1960 timber and fibro home, iron roof, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, office, adjoined 3 bay carshed
- Quarters, timber fibro and iron roof quarters, 6 rooms, 12 beds, average condition
- Shed, 5 stand electric shed, electric shaft, good order, full set of steel yards attached

The property is offered;

1) Land and Buildings only as a whole

2) As individual properties (all properties contingent)

3) Walk in walk out - Buyer can negotiate plant and equipment and livestock


OFFERED FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (if not sold beforehand)
4pm Friday 28th September 2018

Bedrooms 0
Bathrooms 0
Garage 0
Kitchen
Laundry
Lounge
Pool
Back Yard
Air Conditioning
Flooring
Land Content
Land Size N/A approx.
Units in Complex

Contact

Agent Kelly's Property Sales

Phone 02 6828 1045

Email Kelly's Property Sales